Saturday, January 30, 2010


MUMBAI: Thanks to his irrepressible sense of humour, Shah Rukh Khan comes across as an easy going person. But in real life the Bollywood star is little different and one of the things he is extremely finicky about is his socks.

“I have a strange attachment to socks. They should feel right. I could be missing a flight, but if my socks are wrong, I have to take them off… I won’t wear nylon socks with sneakers. The only time I get disturbed during shooting is over my socks. I hate brown socks and different-coloured socks,” said Shah Rukh said in an interview to a magazine.

In the interview, the 44-year-old also talked about his loneliness. “I can come across as a user, manipulator, disinterested, weird, reclusive, strange, arrogant from the outside. But the people involved know the truth…there are days I feel lonely on the inside. I guess that’s the way I am. I’ve never gotten into relationships because I’m scared to. I have a shield. I’ve lost my parents, so now I don’t like to lose relationships. I have to admit that at 44 I am socially and emotionally inept,” said Shah Rukh.

No comments:

Post a Comment